The Bethel Home – Giurgiu, Romania
The Bethel Home is located in Giurgiu, about an hour south of Bucharest. Ten special needs children were rescued from a state orphanage and welcomed into the home in December 1999.
- Family Structure: One large family
- Capacity: 10 —18 children
- Children come from state homes and families unable to care for them
- Director: Marius Radulescu
- Staff: Approximately 8 staff members
- Certified by the Romanian government
Today most of the original children have jobs and are living independently; however, they are still very involved with their Bethel Home family.